Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb communities near the Jersey Shore are located in the affluent and prestigious Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The Jersey Shore area boasts over 180 miles of beaches, entertainment and countless outdoor attractions and events. Terrific restaurants, an active nightlife and bars for every age, not to mention Atlantic City, the illustrious gaming capital of the East Coast. You’ll be located only miles from the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets in Tilton Falls and minutes from the Collingswood Flea Market. In addition to all of the outdoor activities, there are historic neighborhoods and art districts to explore. Del Webb residents choose this area to be closer to the shore yet still convenient to major commuting routes like the Garden State Parkway, 195 and the NJ Turnpike.
Del Webb Homes in Jersey Shore
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
Where We Build Near Jersey Shore
Build your new single family home at River Pointe and enjoy all that this active adult community in Manchester, Ocean County has to offer. Our convenient location just off Route 70 provides convenient access to shops, restaurants, medical care and several Jersey Shore beaches.
Things to Do
- Walk One of the Many Famous Beaches and Boardwalks (Wildwood, Belmar, Point Pleasant)
- Bike Ride on the Boardwalk
- Atlantic City – Gaming Capital of the East Coast
- Golf, Tennis and Many Other Outdoor Activities
- Asbury Park (Home of the Stone Pony Concert Venue)
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlet Mall
- Collingswood Flea Market
- Sail From the Local Marina
- Long Branch Pier Village (Shop, Dine and Relax on the Beach)