Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb’s Sun City Carolina Lakes (in Indian Land, SC) is just five miles from the North Carolina border and a short distance from Charlotte. Known as North Carolina’s largest city, Charlotte has been ranked as one of America’s “most fun cities” and “visitor friendly areas”, based on the number of sports teams, entertainment venues, restaurants, live performances, and other recreational activities. Del Webb residents in Charlotte enjoy a mild climate for year-round golf and other outdoor activities. Charlotte is also home to over 10 Fortune 1000 companies and is the second largest banking center in the US. Charlotte is nicknamed the “Queen City” in honor of Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, queen consort of King George III, before the city was founded. Del Webb communities near Charlotte are in close proximity to top-notch entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities that make Sun City Carolina Lakes the perfect place to live!
Del Webb Homes in The Charlotte Area
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Stationary attic steps for easy access to storage
- Attic storage provides room for seasonal and bulky items
- Master Suite with Mini-master provides a good night’s sleep
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Built-in wine fridge
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Covered Lanai
- Screened Porch or Patio
- Morning Room
- Sun Room
- Covered Lanai
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near The Charlotte Area
Experience the active adult Del Webb lifestyle at Carolina Orchards in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Known for its rich history, low property taxes, festivals, peach orchards, and the Anne Springs Close Greenway – Fort Mill is the perfect location to find your new Del Webb home.
Fort Mill Communities
Things to Do
- Mint Museum of Art
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Blumental Performing Arts
- Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte
- North Carolina Dance Theatre
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art