Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb residents in St. Louis enjoy the rich history found in this Gateway to the West, including Lewis & Clark’s exploration presented in the Memorial under the St. Louis Arch. St. Louis is the birthplace of many of our country’s favorites: The Blues, Jazz and Ragtime music, Gooey Butter Cake, Toasted Ravioli and thin crust St. Louis-style pizza. This Best Baseball Town in America is also home to one of the most renowned art fairs in the country and the second-largest symphony in the U.S. Del Webb communities in St. Louis are near all of the recreational activities and attractions as well as a wide variety of shopping, dining and services. St. Louis is known as one of the most friendly and generous cities, in part because of the residents’ loyalty to local business.
Del Webb Homes in St Louis
This lovely planned community is situated between two lakes. A wide variety of shopping and dining experiences are found at The Shoppes at Hawk Ridge and The Meadows at Lake St. Louis.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room)
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Laundry room near owner's suite provides convenience and accessibility
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
Where We Build Near St Louis
Del Webb brings unique new construction homes to Lake St. Louis, with abundant recreational amenities including 2 central lakes and multiple golf courses. Our Heritage of Hawk Ridge community serves the 55+ buyer with an active, amenity- filled lifestyle, including an on-site clubhouse and pool as well as a 9-hole, par-3 executive style golf course.
Lake St. Louis Communities
Things to Do
- Fabulous Fox Theatre
- Muny (Outdoor Theatre)
- St. Louis Science Center
- St. Louis Gateway Arch
- Baseball Nation (St. Louis Cardinals Baseball)
- St. Louis Rams Football
- St. Louis Blues Hockey
- Forest Park (1904 World’s Fair site)